Burkeville Train Depot Rehabilitation
Client: Town of Burkeville
Year Completed: Est. 2008
FPW has been retained to provide full architectural and engineering services for the relocation and rehabilitation of the former Norfolk – Western depot. The depot, a brick masonry structure, was originally built in 1915 and is the only standing railroad station in Nottoway County. In order to save the depot, it had to be moved from its original site to a site owned by the Town.